The Vision inset incorporates all of the wonderful Clearview benefits found in their free-standing Vision stoves but it can be installed in a fireplace opening where the hearth depth is limited and the least structural disruption is required.
- 5kw heat output.
- One large double-glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel construction - welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Bottom air inlet makes full use of any external air inlets whilst maximising pre-heating and reducing base temperature.
- Solid brass knobs and a removable door handle.
- All 'wear and tear' stove parts are easily replaceable making maintenance comparatively effortless.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustments on uneven hearths.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Takes up to 12 inch logs.
- Available in a range of seven colours to compliment your decor.
- Satin chrome door handles and fittings.
- 8,000 BTU stainless steel boilers.
- Vision inset - without trim.
- Vision inset - with fettle.
- Vision inset available with 2" or 4" trim.
- Vision inset with convection box.