The Clearview Vision 500 a classic multi-fuel stove design, approved for
burning wood and authorised fuel in UK smoke control areas.
Its unmistakable classic Clearview design makes this stove suitable for almost every situation. It has a large single door that provides an uninterrupted view of the fire, a deep firebox taking 15-inch logs and an integral multi-fuel grate.
- One large double-glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel construction - welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Large hotplate surface for coffee pot, kettle and cooking – only with flat top version.
- Available in a range of seven colours to compliment your decor.
- Satin chrome door handles and fittings.
- Optional top or rear fuel outlet
- Medium or tall canopy.