This is a highly efficient clean burning convection stove that brings elegance and comfort to any home.
The hot air-wash system gives fascinating flame pattern and crystal clear glass, and its convection casting is available in a stainless steel option to give a contemporary look. The 500SB has the extra benefit of a combined boiler.
- Solution 500 8kw heat output.
- Solution 500SB 6kw heat output to room plus 10,000 BTU (3kw) to boiler.
- One large double-glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel construction - welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles.
- Refractory lining, and tertiary air supply, promoting super clean combustion.
- All 'wear and tear' stove parts are easily replaceable.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Convection casing for a lower surface temperature, allowing closer installation to vulnerable surfaces.
- Solid brass removable door handle and knobs.
- Built in fuel store for logs or kindling
- Hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Takes up to 15 inch logs.
- Available in a range of seven colours to compliment your decor.
- External air box or external air plinth, for a direct connection to an outside air supply.
- Satin chrome door handles and fittings.
- Optional top or rear fuel outlet.
Solution 500SB 10,000 BTU
- The boiler is located above the firebox and is heated by the flue-gases. This results in the glass remaining cleaner the conventional boiler stoves.
- Rear 150mm flue outlet.
- The boiler has four 28mm connections.
- Solution 500 with plain sides.
- Solution 500 with stainless steel side panels.
- Solution 500SB with plain sides.
- Solution 500SB with stainless steel side panels.