The Pioneer Oven is a highly efficient super clean burning stove specially designed for freestanding situations.
The warming oven will cook casseroles and bake potatoes, whilst the large hotpot is ideal for boiling a kettle or keeping you coffee warm. The convection casing reduces rear and side surface temperature allowing the stove to positioned closer to wood and glass.
- 6kw heat output.
- One double-glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel construction - welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- All 'wear and tear' stove parts are easily replaceable making maintenance comparatively effortless.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Warming oven for cooking casseroles, baked potatoes, ect.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Convection casing for a lower surface temperature, allowing closer installation to vulnerable surfaces.
- Solid brass removable door handle and knobs.
- Built in fuel store for logs or kindling
- Hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Takes up to 10 inch logs.
- Available in a range of seven colours to compliment your decor.
- External air box or external air plinch, for a direct connection to an outside air supply.
- Satin chrome door handles and fittings.
- Optional top or rear fuel outlet.
- Base plate to provide additional floor protection.
- Pioneer Oven with plain sides.
- Pioneer Oven with stainless steel sides.