This is the second largest stove in the Clearview Stoves range.
It has exactly the same classic proportions and all the features of the 750 but is slightly smaller and has a lower heat output.
- 12kw heat output.
- Two large Clearview double-glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel construction - welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- All 'wear and tear' stove parts are easily replaceable making maintenance comparatively effortless.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustment on uneven hearths.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Large hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle on the Flat Top and Low Canopy version.
- Takes up to 18 inch logs.
- Available in a range of seven colours to compliment your decor.
- External air box or external air plinch, for a direct connection to an outside air supply.
- Satin chrome door handles and fittings.
- Optional top or rear fuel outlet.
- 10,000 BTU (domestic).
- 27,000 BTU (baffle).
- 40,000 BTU (wraparound).
- Flat Top.
- Low Canopy.
- High Canopy.
- Flat Top on a 7” plinth.
- Flat Top on a 10” plinth.